2018-2019 Writing Weekends at Old Rectory Retreat
~ Nov 3-4, 2018: Writing Reboot: start or revisit a project for Winter
~ Feb 23-24 , 2019: Memoir Weekend: ready to go there yet?
~ June 29-30, 2019: Spark Your Creativity
The formats vary but we write, read/listen to good stories and draw lessons. We discuss the challenges preoccupying us in a stimulating, supportive and rigorous atmosphere over the course of four workshops with breaks for tasty lunches (courtesy of Roisin). All are invited to share their work and receive feedback along the way. The weekends are always productive, engaging and highly enjoyable.
Since 2010 we have been providing workshops at this in a beautiful, tranquil environment on the Wild Atlantic Way and have met so many incredible people and had a lot of laughs. Beginners and seasoned writers welcome.
COST: €180 for workshops + lunches (€170 if booked before October 7th). Accommodation optional at €100-120/pp/weekend).
- Date: 3-4 November 2018; 23-24 February 2019; 29-30 June, 2019
- Venue: Old Rectory Retreat on the Wild Atlantic Way
- Location: Westport, Co. Mayo
- Course provider: SixPens Writing Workshops with Fiona Keane
- Capacity: 10
- Fee: €180 (+ optional accommodation)
- Contact details: Fiona Keane 087 763 4339 firstname.lastname@example.org