Take some time to develop your story.
In workshops, our aim is to stimulate writers in the production of satisfyingly intense and meaningful stories, whether short or long. The environment is supportive and progress-orientated.
See our Workshops Pages for details of upcoming gatherings.
Frequently we are hosted by Old Rectory Retreat, where the efforts of participants are rewarded by delicious home-cooked food and reviving refreshments from our host, Róisín.
We also provide writing and editorial services:
- business writing (reports, manuals, brochures, websites, articles, message crafting),
- editing and proof-reading (all forms),
- technical writing (all sectors but specializing in IT, business, property),
- manuscript appraisal (memoirs, novels, plays, short stories),
- customized presentations (e.g. on plain writing, “attention-grabbing”),
- teaching and tutoring (creative writing, style, grammar, punctuation),
- social-network campaign messaging (e.g. on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook),
- “ghost writing”, and
- researching (topic, industry, biography, company).