- business writing (reports, manuals, brochures, websites, articles, message crafting),
- technical writing (all sectors but specialising in IT, business, property),
- customised presentations (e.g. on plain writing, “attention-grabbing”),
- social-network campaign messaging (e.g. on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook),
- ghost writing, and
- researching (topic, industry, biography, company).
- editing and proof-reading (all forms),
- teaching and tutoring (creative writing, style, grammar, punctuation),
- writing/creativity workshops/camps at
- Old Rectory Retreat, Westport, Co. Mayo
- Sharkey Hill Community Centre, Westport, Co. Mayo Fridays 10.30-12.30 (Sept-May)
- Quay Community Centre, Westport Quay
- Gaelscoil na Cruaiche, Westport
For example our Six Word Story Challenge:, Westport Arts Festival. For more see our Contests page
With experience reading manuscripts for The New Yorker, and playscripts for New York Theatre Workshop, as well as serving as Editorial Judges at Columbia Scholastic Press Association (CSPA) in New York, we are experienced evaluators, and are committed to helping writers produce their best possible work.
We offer a cost-effective limited-edition publication service using Print on Demand technology. This method means you can avoid the economies-of-scale imposed by traditional printing and only produce the number of copies you require.